There are a couple of options If you would prefer not to register your child’s place online.
1. you can Contact our Youth Co-Ordinator Clare Blomfield & Register Your Child’s Place.
2. You can download & print the below registration form, complete the required information
and bring it (one form per child) with you on the first morning your child/children attend.
Other useful information
– Privacy Notice – We are committed to protecting your privacy. Please refer to our Privacy Notice & Policy for more info.
– The Holiday club begins at 9:30am each morning and finishes at 12.00pm.
– Doors will open at 9:15am so please do try to get to the venue in plenty of time as we have lots of kids to sign in.
N.B Children will need to be signed in and out by an adult each day.
– Each child will be assigned to a team when they arrive at the beginning of the week. Each team will have a leader and a helper.
– You will be given a registration form to sign when you arrive. Please make sure that the details are correct.
– Please make sure that any necessary medication for your child is given daily to the child’s group leader.
– Children will be provided with snacks & drinks during the morning.
N.B Please do not bring any items containing nuts into the venue.
– We endeavour to provide a fun and safe environment for children here at Horham Baptist Church. We adhere to a
comprehensive safeguarding policy and ensure that those who are in charge of children have an enhanced DBS check.
– We are eager to ensure your personal information is handled well, to see the steps we take to do this – please read our privacy statement.
If you do need to get in contact during the event then the team can be reached on 01379 384885.